Phone lines open Monday to Friday 09.30am – 5.30pm
André Rieu in Vienna: 11 June 2020
|4 days and 3 nights|
André Rieu in Vienna
Direct flights from Ireland
BOOKING DEPOSIT 50%
Balance due 56 days prior to
tour departure date
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to see the wonderful Andre Rieu in Vienna in 2020. One of the gems of Central Europe, Vienna conjures an image of culture, ornate architecture, elegant cafés, aristocratic palaces and imposing cathedral and reality is no different. In its magnificent setting on the beautiful Danube, Vienna more than lives up to its centuries old tradition of civilised culture. There is a wealth of things to do and see in the city. Beautiful buildings of many architectural styles including beautiful palaces, ancient streets, public gardens and street cafes make Vienna one of Europe’s most beautiful cities. The tour highlight is a concert performance by André Rieu with first category tickets.
Day 1 – Thursday 11 June 2020
Your tour will start with a morning flight to Vienna. Flight (Ryanair) departs Dublin airport at 10:15 and arrives in Vienna 15:45. On arrival in Vienna, meet your local Vienna guide and transfer to the 4* Hotel Stefanie Vienna where you are booked for 3-nights on a bed & breakfast basis.
The hotel: 4* Hotel Stefanie
At over 400 years old, the Hotel Stefanie is the oldest hotel in Vienna. The hotel is located in the city centre and is just a few minutes’ walk from St. Stephen's Cathedral making it the ideal starting point from which to discover. All rooms have individually adjustable air conditioning, private bathrooms and satellite TV. The hotel restaurant serves Austrian and international cuisine. There is also a garden restaurant and hotel bar. The Schwedenplatz Underground Station is 300 m away which Gredlerstraße Tram Stop is just 80 metres.
Welcome dinner will be served in your hotel.
Remainder of the day at leisure
Day 2 – Friday 12 June 2020
This morning, see the city highlights on a combined coach and walking tour. Famous sights of Vienna include the State Opera, the Museum of Fine Arts, the Museum of Natural History, the Hofburg and the Imperial Winter Palace. Your city tour will also take you across the Danube, where you will see modern Vienna with the Danube Tower, the United Nations buildings and the newly constructed apartment buildings. A tour highlight for many is the controversial multi-coloured Hundertwasserhaus and the KunstHaus, both designed by the famous Austrian artist, Friedensreich Hundertwasser.
Enjoy the afternoon at leisure before getting ready to attend the highlight of your stay in Vienna – a concert performance by André Rieu.
In the late afternoon, meet your local guide and fellow travellers for a pre-concert dinner in the hotel restaurant. After dinner, coach transfer to the Wiener Stadthalle for concert performance (with category one tickets).
Coach transfer back to hotel at the end of the evening.
Day 3 – Saturday 13 June 2020
Free day to explore the sights of Vienna
Day 4 – Sunday 14 June 2020
Flight departs Vienna at 15:45 and arrives Dublin 17:45 (flight times are subject to change at the airlines discretion)
• Return scheduled flight from Dublin, taxes
• Three-nights bed and breakfast in the four-star Hotel Stefanie Vienna
• Welcome dinner
• Highlights of Vienna sightseeing tour
• An evening with André Rieu - begin your evening with pre-concert dinner followed by André Rieu in concert with category one tickets
• Private coach and guide assistance for all transfers and excursions
Price does not include
• Minimum numbers required to travel or deposit refunded.
• Price is inclusive of one piece of hand luggage. Checked in luggage is extra according to airline fees at time of booking. Please advise at the time of booking should you wish to check-in a bag.
• A non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €350 per person is required at time of booking (by debit card, cheque or credit card). Balance is due 10 weeks prior to departure.
• Prices, flight times & listed itinerary are subject to change. Please note that flight times are subject to change at airline discretion and changes to flight times are out of our control.
• Please note that performance schedule and artists can be changed at the venues discretion. In the unlikely event that this should happen, we will seek to replace the evening event with an appropriate substitute.
• Travel insurance has not been included in your holiday price and we strongly recommend customers have adequate travel insurance for the duration of your trip. IFC in conjunction with Accident & General can offer a fully comprehensive insurance that covers you from the date of issue until you return from your holiday.