Phone lines open Monday to Friday 09.30am – 5.30pm
Rosewater Pavilion - Centre Court Hospitality Package - Wednesday 03 July 2019
|2 days and 1 night|
United Kingdom (London)
The Championships, Wimbledon
Rosewater Pavillion Wimbledon Hospitality
Wednesday 03 July 2019
BOOKING DEPOSIT 50%
The Championships, Wimbledon is the world's oldest tennis tournament and one of the most prestigious events in the sporting calendar. The Tournament attracts more than a billion viewers across 200 nations – but nothing comes close to experiencing its unique, unparalleled atmosphere in person. Taking place every summer at the magnificent All England Lawn Tennis Club in Wimbledon since 1877, it’s one of the four Grand Slam tennis tournaments, a quintessentially British experience, and one of our most sought after events. As an official reseller of tennis hospitality packages at Wimbledon, Keith Prowse Ireland are committed to bringing the best experience you can possibly have at this unique event.
While we sell official hospitality to The Championships, we are not an official hospitality provider to the AELTC or The Championship, we are an authorised re-reseller of the Official Exclusive Hospitality Provider to the Championships.
DAY 1 - ARRIVAL IN LONDON
Take an early morning flight to London Heathrow. On arrival in London Heathrow, transfer independently to the 4* Royal Lancaster London to deposit any luggage you may have with you.
4* Royal Lancaster London
The coveted location of the Royal Lancaster London afford a spectacular views over Hyde Park and London’s famous skyline. A short stroll West will take you to quaint and cultured Notting Hill and Holland Park. Walk East to Marble Arch and the vibrancy of Oxford Street or amble South through the park and find yourself in Kensington or Knightsbridge. Of course the rest of London is within easy reach, with Lancaster Gate tube station next door and Heathrow Airport a mere 20 minutes from nearby Paddington Station. Tube: Lancaster Gate
Today, you will attend Wimbledon, The Championships with VIP hospitality in The Lawn.
Today, you have a day of leisure for independent sightseeing. Return flight in the afternoon / evening.
Extra Nights on request, allowing your prolong your stay should you wish to do so.
Our packages include
• Return flight from Dublin, Shannon or Cork to London
• One night in the 4*Deluxe Royal Lancaster London Hotel with continental breakfast
• London underground travelcard for the day you attend Wimbledon
• A day at the Championships on Centre Court with full hospitality in The Lawn or The Rosewater Pavilion
The Lawn Hospitality includes:
• Official reserved ticket for Centre Court
• English garden with giant outdoor screen
• Whisky & Cigar bar
• Live music throughout the day
• Situated opposite Gate 5 with shuttle bus to the gate of less than one minute
• Exceptional customer service from experienced event staff
Food and Drink:
• Three-course a la carte menu designed by Albert Roux OBE, Michael Roux Jnr & Emily Roux
• Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea including selection of cakes, scones and pastries
• Strawberries and cream
• Seafood counter
• Patisserie counter
• A choice of specially selected wines
• Complimentary bar including premium spirits
• Chilled Champagne throughout the day
• Bespoke cocktails designed and served by mixologists
Price does not include
• Travel Insurance
• Checked in luggage. Please call us on 01 878 3500 should you wish to add a checked in bag to your booking. Please note that the baggage charges vary per airline and per baggage weight