Phone lines open Monday to Friday 09.30am – 5.30pm
Krakow Christmas Markets: departing 02 December 2019
|4 days and 3 nights|
Krakow Christmas Markets
4-days, only €439pps
Direct flights from Ireland
BOOKING DEPOSIT 30%
Balance due 56 days prior to
tour departure date
Visit Krakow, the royal capital of Poland during the festive season where a winter wonderland awaits. Soak up the festive atmosphere at the colourful Christmas markets, browse the stalls and enjoy Christmas carols, fabulous local food, hot mulled wine and more. Krakow is home to a variety of festive Christmas markets each year and is one of the most popular European cities to visit during the festive season. Discover the city's great history, enjoy Krakow by night, and soak up the festive atmosphere on this great value festive break.
What are your waiting for? Book your break to the Krakow today.
Your tour will start with an afternoon flight to Budapest. Flying with Ryanair, your flight departs Dublin at 09:55 and arrives into Krakow airport at 13:55. Please note that flight times are subject to change at airlines discretion.
On arrival in Krakow, meet your local guide for private coach transfer to the 3* Ascot Hotel, where you are booked for three-nights on a bed & breakfast basis.
This 3-star hotel is located just a 10-minute walk from the Krakow Main Market Square. It provides an excellent buffet breakfast and modern rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.
This evening is at your leisure.
After breakfast, join your local guide for a city tour of Krakow. This is a full day city tour of Krakow with a lunch break, finishing in the afternoon at the Christmas Markets with mulled wine and a Christmas pastry. City tour includes a walking tour of the Royal City with the main market square, the Cloth Hall and St.Mary's Basilica with Wit Stwosz Altar, Wawel Hill with the Royal Castle and the Cathedral.
Free day at leisure to discover the beauty of Krakow.
Enjoy breakfast in your hotel and following breakfast check-out.
In the late afternoon, meet your local guide for private coach transfer to airport for your return flight. Flight departs Krakow at 17:00 and arrives Dublin at 19:05. Please note that flight times are subject to change at airlines discretion
• Return flight from Dublin
• Airport transfers with local guide assistance
• Three-nights in the 3* Ascot Hotel with breakfast
• Full day city tour of Krakow
Price does not include
• Price is inclusive of one piece of hand luggage. Checked in luggage is extra according to airline fees at time of booking. Please advise at the time of booking should you wish to check-in a bag.
• Single supplement €85
• Balance is due 8 weeks prior to departure.
• Prices, flight times & listed itinerary are subject to change. Please note that flight times are subject to change at airline discretion and changes to flight times are out of our control.
• Keith Prowse Booking terms and conditions apply