Phone lines open Monday to Friday 09.30am – 5.30pm
Andrea Bocelli in Budapest: 15 November 2019
|4 days and 3 nights|
Andrea Bocelli in Budapest
Departing 15 November 2019
Direct flights from Ireland
BOOKING DEPOSIT 50%
Balance due 56 days prior to
tour departure date
See the wonderful Andrea Bocelli live in concert in Budapest in November 2019. Budapest is an enchanting city with beautiful palaces and castles. See the city sights on a city tour as you are chauffeured along Budapest's elegant boulevards to Heroes’ Square, across the mighty Danube and up to Gellert Hill. Look out over the famous river dividing Buda and Pest - the two sides linked by the Chain and Elizabeth Bridges. Visit the Castle District and enjoy the amazing views from the Fisherman’s Bastion over the exquisite Parliament building, one of the largest in Europe. During your free time, perhaps take time to spend the afternoon at the popular pedestrian shopping street of Váci utca where the city’s fine museums and monuments, churches and synagogues, historic squares and buildings are within easy reach or enjoy a relaxing visit to one of Budapest's famous thermal baths, literally an institution in Budapest!
Availability and Prices
|Sat, Nov 16, 2019||+/- 1 day|
1 room for 2 adults
Day 1 – Friday 15 November 2019
Your tour will start with a flight to Budapest. (flight times to be confirmed).
On arrival in Budapest, meet your local guide and transfer to the 4* Eurostars Danube Budapest Hotel where you are booked for three-nights on a bed and breakfast basis.
Your hotel: 4* Eurostars Budapest Hotel
The Eurostars Budapest Hotel is located just a 3-minute walk from the National Museum and the the Great Synagogue. The on-site restaurant serves Hungarian and international gourmet dishes.
Day 2 – Saturday 16 November 2019
Start your day with a guided city tour of Budapest. Your sightseeing tour will visit all the main attractions of Budapest including the famous Matthias Church and the Bastion of the Fishermen.
Tour will end at approximately 13:30.
This evening, experience the magic of Andrea Bocelli at a memorable evening concert. Your evening will start with a three-course pre-concert dinner at the Kaltenberg House Restaurant. After dinner, transfer to the Papp Laszlo Budapest Sportsarena for an evening concert performance (with first category tickets) by Andrea Bocelli.
Coach transfer back to hotel at the end of the evening.
Day 3 – Sunday 17 November 2019
Today, you have the day at leisure for independent sightseeing.
Day 4 – Monday 18 November 2019
Meet your local guide for coach transfer to airport for return flight.
(flight times subject to change at airlines discretion).
• Return flight from Dublin to Budapest
• Airline taxes and charges
• Three nights in the four-star Eurpstars Danube Budapest Hotel with breakfast
• Guided sightseeing tour of Budapest
• Three-course pre-concert dinner
• Evening transfer with guide assistance to the Budapest Arena for an unforgettable concert by Andrea Bocelli with category 1 tickets.
• Free time for independent sightseeing
• Private coach and guide assistance for all transfers and excursions
Price does not include
Travel Insurance - IFC strongly recommends travel insurance and can offer a competitive quotation if not already purchased.
One standard piece of hand luggage is included in your tour price. (10 kilos). Checked in luggage is available to purchase prior to travel, prices may vary. Please note this must be booked with a minimum of 14 days prior to travel. Bags booked within 14 days prior to travel will incur an administration fee of €25 per piece.
• Price is inclusive of one piece of hand luggage. Checked in luggage is extra according to airline fees at time of booking. Please advise at the time of booking should you wish to check-in a bag.
• A non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €350 per person is required at time of booking (by debit card, cheque or credit card).
• Balance is due 10 weeks prior to departure.
• Minimum numbers required to travel or deposit refunded.
• Prices, flight times & listed itinerary are subject to change. Please note that flight times are subject to change at airline discretion.
• Booking terms and conditions apply
• The concert ticket that is included in the holiday package is the standard ticket (non allocated seating in light pink area). Ticket upgrades are possible.
• There is no dress code, however, we recommend that you do not wear shorts or t-shirts. The concert is an outside performance so please ensure that you take a light jacket or cardigan on the day.
Please Note: the event organisers have a laid back attitude and the concert start time may vary. There is a strong possibility you may have to queue before taking your seat. We recommend that you bring water and perhaps a light snack as it is a long night and you will not get back to your hotel till after midnight. There are catering facilities at the venue but they can be very expensive and limited. This tour is not suitable for those who cannot walk unaided. If you have any mobility issues you must contact us before booking.