Phone lines open Monday to Friday 09.30am – 5.30pm
Andrea Bocelli in Krakow: 20 November 2020
|4 days and 3 nights|
Andrea Bocelli in Krakow
4-days, only €859pps
Direct flights from Ireland
BOOKING DEPOSIT 50%
Balance due 56 days prior to
tour departure date
Novermber 2020, the incomparable, world-renowned Andrea Bocelli. A once in a lifetime Musical thrill. You will need to book early as this tour is sure to be an early sell-out.
Discover the wealth of the medieval fairy tale city of Krakow on this enthralling Andrea Bocelli Concert Break. Luxuriate in Andrea Bocelli in Concert in Krakow. Marvel at what you see and hear about Krakow’s rich history on our “Highlights of Krakow” City Tour. Explore the stunningly unique Saltmines in Wieliczka, often referred to as "the Underground Salt Cathedral of Poland".
Day 1 – Friday 20 November 2020
Fly Dublin-Krakow with Ryanair (flight times to be advised). On arrival in Krakow, meet your local guide and transfer to the 4* Grand Ascot Hotel where you are booked for three-nights on a bed and breakfast basis.
Your hotel: The 4* Grand Ascot Hotel
This boutique hotel is located in the heart of Krakow. An elegant building with a sophisticated interior, friendly staff and a restaurant serving great European cuisine make this hotel a great place to stay.
Day 2 – Saturday 21 November 2020
This morning, explore Krakow with our local guide as you take a walk through the Old Town. Krakow’s UNESCO-listed Old Town is an architectural gem and the best way to explore is on foot. See the main city highlights including the Marketplace, the historic Cloth Hall, Wawel Castle. Visit the medieval St. Mary’s Basilica with its wooden alterpiece carved by Veit Stoss and The National Museum with the painting of Leonardo da Vinci’s “Lady with an Ermine“.
Afternoon at leisure.
This evening, attend the highlight of your stay in Krakow – a concert performance by the wonderful Andrea Bocelli with Category 1 tickets. Your evening will begin with pre-concert dinner in your hotel followed by coach transfer to the Tauron Arena to take your seat at to see the wonderful Andrea Bocelli live in concert.
At the end of the evening, private coach transfer back to hotel.
Day 3 – Sunday 22 November 2020
Today, visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine, to see the underground world of the oldest salt mine in Europe with its beautifully carved chambers, chapels and an underground lake: all made in salt. The Wieliczka mine is often referred to as "the Underground Salt Cathedral of Poland". In 1978 it was placed on the original UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites.
After the Salt Mine, we visit the major attractions of Krakow’s Jewish Quarter. The Jewish Quarter features sites from the movie Schindler's List, synagogues and squares and the Old Meat Market. The actual Oskar Schindler Factory (from the Outside) is in the World War II Ghetto area, along with Heroes of the Ghetto Square.
In the evening, dinner will be served in the hotel restaurant.
Remainder of day at leisure.
Day 4 – Monday 23 November 2020
Depart Krakow. (flight times to be advised)
• Return flight from Dublin, taxes and transfers
• Three-nights in the four-star Grand Ascot in Krakow with breakfast
• Three evening meals
• Walking tour of historic Krakow
• Visit to the Wieliczka Salt Mines and Jewish Krakow
• Concert evening by Andrea Bocelli with Category 1 tickets.
• Free time for independent sightseeing
• Private transfers and local guide according to the programme
Price does not include
• Price is inclusive of one piece of hand luggage. Checked in luggage is extra according to airline fees at time of booking. Please advise at the time of booking should you wish to check-in a bag.
• Single supplement €169
• A non-refundable / non transferable deposit is required at time of booking (by debit card, cheque or credit card)
• Balance is due 10 weeks prior to departure.
• Minimum numbers required to travel or deposit refunded.
• Prices, flight times & listed itinerary are subject to change
• KP/IFC Booking terms and conditions apply
Flight and tour timings are subject to change.