Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex offers a fascinating, behind-the-scenes look at the space program. Tour NASA’s launch headquarters and see space shuttle launch pads from a four-story observation gantry. Walk beneath a massive Saturn V moon rocket and relive Neil Armstrong’s first steps on the moon. Meet a real Astronaut, stroll through the Rocket Garden, and enjoy five-story IMAX® space films. Take a virtual moonwalk and feel the pull of 4 Gs in the G-Force Simulator!
• Meet face-to-face with one of the few that have flown in space, ‘live’ at the Astronaut Encounter.
• Touch a piece of Mars at the Exploration in the New Millennium.
• See the Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit.
• Ride the G-Force simulator and experience a shuttle take off.
• Once in a lifetime opportunity to view where history is made.
• Experience the feeling of lifting off, whilst riding the shuttle launch experience!
• Get a birds-eye view of the absolutely amazing shuttle launch pad.
• Walk beneath a massive Saturn V rocket, feel its thunderous lift-off rumble
• Take a virtual moonwalk, sit at a mission control console, and so much more!
Choose from our selection to tours and tickets to Kennedy Space Centre