Phone lines open Monday to Friday 09.30am – 5.30pm
Located in Salou, Spain. PortAventura World consists of 3 main parks;
- PortAventura Park
- Ferrari Land
- Caribe Aquatic Water Park
Visit the six different themed areas of PortAventura Park and be amazed by its exciting attractions and fabulous shows.
Explore Mediterrània, Polynesia, SésamoAventura, China, México and Far West and experience the thrills of each land.
PortAventura Park has over 40 rides for you to test your courage and feel the adrenaline rush. Home to Europe’s highest roller coaster and definitely not for the faint-hearted.
Enjoy up to 40 daily show performances!
PortAventura Park also has plenty of attractions suitable for younger visitors: the Tomahawk roller-coaster in Far West, the Imperial China play area and the exciting Coco Piloto plane ride in SésamoAventura, offering lots of fun for the little ones in the family.
Meet characters, dancers and singers in the most unexpected corners of the park.
Experience the best in street entertainment and take a photo with Woody, Winnie and Betty Boop.
Ferrari Land is a unique theme park where you can enjoy a thrilling experience and discover all the secrets behind the legendary Italian brand and its creator, Enzo Ferrari. Enjoy spectacular attractions inspired by the world of Ferrari.
• Brave the tallest and fastest vertical accelerator in Europe, pure adrenaline.
• Inspired by Ferrari, everything at Ferrari Land is based on speed and more speed. The brave can try the super high-speed race track, ‘Thrill Towers’ and the super brave can try ‘Red Force’- a ride that reaches heights of 112-metres and speeds of up to 180 km/h in just 5 seconds!
• Discover the real Italy thanks to this recreation of the birthplace of the Scuderia Ferrari, which includes the main facades of the Colosseum, La Scala and the Campanile of San Marco. Enjoy all of Italy’s flavours in an authentic trattoria where you can taste the best of the country’s famous cuisine.
• 2018 saw five amazing new attractions designed especially for the smaller kids arrive at Ferrari Land.
• Experience the highest and fastest vertical accelerator in Europe on a spectacular ride with an 880-metre route, accelerating from 180 km/h in just 5 seconds and reaching a maximum height of 112 metres.
• Feel like a professional Ferrari driver as you take the wheel of an authentic F1TM simulator. This is unique opportunity to explore brand new sensations at the wheel of a Ferrari.
Discover the Caribe Aquatic Water Park where you can enjoy the pools and fun slides with all the family. With more 4300 tropical plants, Caribe Aquatic is an intricately themed water park featuring waterfalls, huge pools, lush green areas full of plants and palm trees, and an amazing pirate ship manned by a crew of Sesame Street characters.
Discover Rapid Race, a 6-track slide
Splash down Europe's highest free fall water slide, the 31-metre King Khajuna.
Have fun with the kids on Sesamo Beach
Take on the waves in Triangulo de las Bernudas
Closed for the 2020 season
Spend a few days at PortAventura World and explore everything on offer for a perfect and complete family experience.
Ticket Information 2020
1 Day / 1 Park Ticket - PortAventura Park
Low Season Adult €48 / Child €42 (4-10 years) / Senior €42 (60+ years)
High Season: Adult €51 / Child €45 (4-10 years) / Senior €45 (60+ years)
High season dates: 08-12 September, 9 & 25 September, 03, 10, 17, 24, 31 October and 01 November 2020
1 Day / 2 Park Ticket - PortAventura Park & Ferrari Land
Adult €56 / Child €49 (4-10 years) / Senior €49 (60+ years)
2 Day / 2 Park Ticket - PortAventura Park & Ferrari Land
Please note that this is a two-day consecutive ticket allowing access to PortAventura Park & Ferrari Land on one day and PortAventura Park on a second day
Adult €62 / Child €55 (4-10 years) / Senior €55 (60+ years)
To Book, Call Keith Prowse today on 01 878 3500