Phone lines open Monday to Friday 09.30am – 5.30pm
The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation, London
|London, United Kingdom||6 hours, 30 minutes||Attractions/Entertainment|
Program detailsWarner Bros. Studio Tour London
The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation
Please note that all bookings for Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation are on A REQUEST basis.
We aim to respond to all tour requests within 24-hours midweek and 48 hours over a weekend.
PLEASE NOTE THE THE HARRY POTTER TOUR IS SOLD OUT UP TO 31 AUGUST 2019 WITH LIMITED AVAILABILITY FOR SEPTEMBER TO DECEMBER DATES.
We suggest calling us on 01 878 3500 to check immediate availability.
01 September to 23 December 2019
Child 5-15 years €90
Infant 3-4 years €32
2 and under free
Family Pass €376
Here are just some of the things you can expect to see and do
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall
- Explore Dunbledore’s Office and discover never-before-seen treasures
- Step into the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle
- Delve into the Dark Arts: see the Malfoy Manor fireplace and table around which Bellatric Lestrange, the Malfoy family, the Death Eaters
• Preferred Partners with Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
• Behind-the-scenes Walking Tour
• Return transportation from Central London
• Stay entertained on board with screens showing the first Harry Potter movie
• Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall and Diagon Alley
• See the actual props, costumes and effects from the Harry Potter film series
• Buy a cup of frothy Butterbeer™ now
Day of Operation: Daily
This tour runs daily at:
• 9:00am Entrance (departs 7:30am, check-in closes 7:15am)
• 10:00am Entrance (departs 8:00am, check-in closes 7:45am)
• 11:00am Entrance (departs 9:00am, check-in closes 8:45am)
• 12:00am Entrance (departs 10:00am, check-in closes 9:45am)
• 1:00pm Entrance (departs 11:00am, check-in closes 10:45am)
• 2:00pm Entrance (departs 12:00pm, check-in closes 11:45am)
• 3:00pm Entrance (departs 1:00pm, check-in closes 12:45pm)
• 4:00pm Entrance (departs 2:00pm, check-in closes 1:45pm)
• 5:00pm Entrance (departs 3:00pm, check-in closes 2:45pm)
• 6:00pm Entrance (departs 4:00pm, check-in closes 3:45pm)
• 4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH (Click here to view map)
• 9:00am Entrance (departs studio 12:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 2:00pm)
• 10:00am Entrance (departs studio 1:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 3:00pm)
• 11:00am Entrance (departs studio 2:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 4:00pm)
• 12:00am Entrance (departs studio 3:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 5:00pm)
• 1:00pm Entrance (departs studio 4:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 6:00pm)
• 2:00pm Entrance (departs studio 5:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 7:00pm)
• 3:00pm Entrance (departs studio 6:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 8:00pm)
• 4:00pm Entrance (departs studio 7:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 9:00pm)
• 5:00pm Entrance (departs studio 8:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 10:00pm)
• 6:00pm Entrance (departs studio 9:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx.11:00pm)
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films - the most successful film series of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Platform 9 ¾ and Hogwarts Express
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London has expanded with a new section featuring a recreation of Platform 9 ¾ and the original Hogwarts Express steam engine! This permanent exhibit gives visitors the chance to climb aboard the train's carriage and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall. Scenes featuring the working train were shot at the Studios, including the iconic last scene in which a grown up Harry, Ron and Hermione wave their own children off to Hogwarts as they leave for school.
• Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a double decker branded bus
• Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
• Food and beverages
• Pickup service
• Digital Guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
• A small fee is charged for infants aged 3 to 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the vehicle. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free.
Please call us on 01 878 3500 if you wish to make a booking with an infant 0-4 years.