Phone lines open Monday to Friday 09.30am – 5.30pm
PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Water Park: 1-Day Ticket
Program detailsBook before You Travel and Save up to 12% on the Gate Price on the PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Water Park 1-Day Ticket.
Child €26 Now €64 (aged 4-10 years)
Senior €26 (aged 60+ years)
Child €28 Now €64 (aged 4-10 years)
Senior €28 (aged 60+ years)
The 1-Day Ticket to PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Water Park includes:
• 1 day admission to PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Water Park
This ticket is available during the months (dates) that PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Water Park is open, 04 June 2022 to 11 September 2022, subject to change at PortAventura World discretion.
The 1-Day Ticket is open dated and can be used on any date within the same season validity. The first visit day must match the season selected when purchasing. Low season tickets (Blue) can be used on any low season date only. Mid season tickets (Green) can be used on any mid season date and low season date. High Season Tickets (Yellow) can be used on any low season season, mid season or high season date.
SEE CALENDAR IMAGE FOR VALIDITY DATES.
9 GOOD REASONS TO BOOK YOUR PORTAVENTURA WORLD TICKETS WITH KEITH PROWSE!
• Take advantage of great ticket offers – not available at the gates of the Parks
• No queuing at the ticket kiosk or the voucher exchange window.
• You receive the actual ticket of admission
• Keith Prowse can provide e-tickets and email to you for those booking last minute
• You don’t have the worry of taking extra cash on holiday
• You can plan your holiday itinerary before you leave home and make the most of your holiday fun time
• Keith Prowse have years of experience in theme parks and attractions and can help you make the best ticket decisions for your holiday
• We are an Irish owned company with over 30 years’ experience in Theme Parks and Attractions tickets
• You are guaranteed no price increases after you book and so can avoid any price increases at the gates.
Tickets are gate ready e-tickets and will be emailed to you on booking. You simply need to print your tickets and redeem at the Park Box Office when you arrive at the park.
Children under 4 go free and no ticket is required.