Phone lines open Monday to Friday 09.30am – 5.30pm
I-RIDE Trolley Pass Orlando - Unlimited Rides
|Orlando, United States|
Program detailsI-Ride Trolley
Hop on and Hop off as many times as you want!
The I-RIDE Trolley is the exclusive, convenient and affordable transportation to hundreds of exciting destinations within the International Drive Resort Area. Chose between a 1-Day 3-Day, 5-Day, 7-Day or 14-Day Unlimited Ride Pass, then sit back and ride up and down as much as you want to! This really is the best way to explore International Drive.
1 Day Pass €5 pp
3 Day Pass €5.50 pp
5 Day Pass €6.50 pp
7 Day Pass €11 pp
14 Day Pass €14.50 pp
I-Ride Trolleys are the fun way to get around the International Drive Resort Area. It’s a charming throwback to yesteryear, but with the modern-day comforts of air-conditioning and a smooth ride! Stops are situated up and down the main thoroughfares and trolleys come along every 20 minutes or so starting at 8:00 a.m. and running through to 10:30 p.m. Handicap accessible.
The I-RIDE Trolleys service SeaWorld and Aquatica, ICON Park, I-Drive 360, Fun Spot America, Ripley’s Believe It or Not, and Wonderworks. Universal Studios is only a short hop away on the northern end of the Trolley route with a new pedestrian footbridge soon opening which will connect Universal Studios with the Trolley stop. All the major shopping areas in the I-Drive Resort Area are also covered, along with Orlando’s Orange County Convention Center, making it the perfect way for attendees to get around during their leisure time. Hop on board! Guests can track live arrival times at each stop through I-Ride Trolley's Mobile App.
Who Can Ride the I-RIDE Trolley?
• Everyone! Each I-RIDE Trolley seats 41 riders, 54 total capacity, including two wheelchair
positions and an ADA-specified hydraulic lift system, weight limitations apply.
• (Maximum weight - including passenger and vehicle - is 600 lbs., width restriction is 30" wide and height restriction is 48" length.)
• The I-RIDE Trolley service consists of 17 climate controlled, rubber-tired, replica trolleys.
Terms and conditions
• A printed copy of your I-RIDE Trolley voucher is to be redeemed with the I-RIDE Trolley Driver to exchange for a pass.
• Children aged 3-9 do not require a ticket and can board for just $1 per ride (payable in cash to the driver).
• All passes are valid for consecutive days upon activation on the trolley.
• Passes are not sold on trolleys.