Phone lines open Monday to Friday 09.30am – 5.30pm
Disneyland California 5-Day Hopper Ticket with Magic Morning
|Anaheim, United States|
Program detailsDisneyland Resort in Anaheim, California
Featuring 2 Amazing Theme Parks
• Disneyland California
Visit Walt Disney's original theme park and celebrate the worlds of yesterday, fantasy and tomorrow with timeless attractions, dazzling entertainment and magical moments that last a lifetime.
• Disney California Adventure Park
Make your Disneyland Resort experience even happier with a visit to the newly expanded and reimagined Disney California Adventure Park. Disney and Pixar stories and characters are brought to life through amazing attractions, entertainment and dining! With 2 brand new lands, cars land and Buena Vista Street, Disney California Adventure Park is ready to shine like never before!
Experience the Magic with a 5-Day Hopper Ticket with one Magic Morning
Child €272 (3-9 years)
• The 5-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper® Ticket with Magic Morning enables you to visit both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park for 5 days with the ability to hop between the two parks on the same day.
• The five days can be taken anytime within 13 days of first use
• Gate-ready ticket - bypass the ticket and voucher queues with direct entry to the parks
• Includes use of Disney Standard FASTPASS® system
• Includes One Magic Morning admission at a designated Disneyland California park before the gates open to the general public ( selected attractions only).
• Each day of use of a Disneyland Resort Park Ticket Constitutes one full day of use.
• Tickets must be used by the same person on any and all days.
• Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
• Parking is not included with your Disneyland ticket(s).
• The first visit must occur on or before December 31 of the calendar year that the ticket was bought.
• Cancellation policy: once confirmed, no cancellations are allowed. Full penalty applied (100%).
• Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
• Exclusions: participation in or use of certain events or activities in the theme parks and attractions may require payment of additional charges.