|Orlando, United States||Attractions/Entertainment|
The Universal Orlando™ 2 Park Explorer Ticket.
Child €301 (3-9 years)
Please note: if you are travelling within the next 7 days, please call us on 01 878 3500.
Enjoy the Ultimate Universal Orlando Resort™ Experience with Keith Prowse. The Universal Orlando™ 2 Park Explorer Ticket offers unlimited park-to-park admission to Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ for up to 14 consecutive days from first use. It also include access to various live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk™ for the duration of your ticket
• Be amazed at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Diagon Alley™ at Universal Studios Florida™ and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Hogsmeade™ at Universal's Islands of Adventure™
This ticket is not available at the park gates in Orlando. Take advantage of this great value ticket and pre-purchase your theme park and attraction tickets direct with Keith Prowse today.
LOW BOOKING DEPOSIT
Book now & pay just €20 deposit per person.
Call us on 01 878 3500 if you wish to book with deposit.
TOP REASONS TO BOOK WITH KEITH PROWSE!
• For the major theme parks and attractions you get the actual ticket of admission. No queuing at the ticket kiosk or the voucher exchange window.
• We can provide e-tickets for those booking last minute.
• Take advantage of great ticket offers – some not available at the gates
• You don’t have the worry of taking extra cash on holiday.
• You can plan your holiday itinerary you leave home and make the most of your holiday fun time.
• We have years of experience in theme parks and attractions and can help you make the best ticket decisions for your holiday.
• Guarantee you seat at the show or performance of your choice before your travel. Don’t wait until you get there, top show sell out fast.
• You are guaranteed no price increases after you book and so can avoid any price increases at the gates.
• We are an Irish owned company with over 30 years’ experience in Theme Parks and Attractions tickets.