|Orlando, United States|
Disney’s 7 Ultimate Ticket
Ticket is valid for 14 days from first use, so the 7 days do not need to be consecutive
Child 3-9 years €435
This ticket offers:
• Unlimited access to all 6 Disney theme parks - Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park for 7 days
• Admission to Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course
• One round of mini golf each day of your 7-Day Ultimate Ticket at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course
• Unlimited use of the Disney transportation system.
• Use of the FastPass+ system which reduces your queuing time while in the park.
INCLUDES FREE Disney Memory Maker worth $199 built into Adult Disney Ultimate Tickets.
Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
It’s the most magical holiday destination in the world. The Walt Disney World Resort is the place where worries disappear, fun reigns supreme and dreams come true everyday. Visit Walt Disney World Resort in Florida with your family and make lifelong magical memories. With 4 Theme Parks and 2 Water Parks, Walt Disney World Resort offers something for everyone. What are you waiting for…?
Magic Kingdom Park
Wonder and fantasy await, in over 40 magical attractions bursting with exciting adventures and timeless fairy tale classics. It’s the one—and only—place where once upon a time is now, and make-believe is real enough to touch.
• Fun for little ones—Dumbo the Flying Elephant: hop on this whimsical classic, and take off into the air to the sounds of joyful carnival music
• Big thrills—Splash Mountain: you’re sure to make a splash as you drop five storeys on this hugely popular ride
• Family fun—Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade: see Mickey and friends in this all-new parade as it marches its way into your hearts
High tech fun and Disney imagination combine with the wonder of diverse cultures in Future World (witness the wonders of tomorrow, today) and World Showcase (visit 11 countries in one day). Both promise thrills and excitement in over 30 amazing attractions.
• Fun for little ones—The Seas with Nemo & Friends (inspired by Disney·Pixar’s ‘Finding Nemo’): see what happened to Nemo after the movie
• Big thrills—Soarin’ Around the World: all-new journey through the sky over some of the globe’s most extraordinary landmarks
• Family fun—Coming for 2016! Frozen Ever After: brand new for the Norway Pavilion, travel to Arendelle for this happily-ever-after adventure
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Lights, camera, action! Showbiz takes centre stage, but you’re the star. Walk down the red carpet into the heart of movieworld, from thrilling attractions to live spectaculars and exciting backstage action. Encore!
• Fun for little ones—Disney Junior—Live on Stage!: with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First, plus friends Jake and the Never Land Pirates
• Big thrills—Star Tours®—The Adventures Continue(1): feel the power of the Force in this 3D simulated space flight launching you into the world of Star Wars
• Family fun—Toy Story Mania! (inspired by Disney·Pixar’s ‘Toy Story’ films): zip off into a 3D world of games hosted by Woody, Buzz and friends!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
You’re in for a really wild time. Meet the creatures who inhabit our world—and our imagination. Roar with excitement as you discover animal adventures, loveable creatures and spectacular shows at over 20 attractions throughout six unforgettable lands.
• Fun for little ones—The Boneyard: an open-air play space designed to look like a dinosaur dig site, where kids can explore and have fun.s
• Big thrills—Expedition Everest™: beware the dreaded Yeti on this high-speed train trek through the Himalayan unknown
Disney’s Water Parks beat the beach. They pummel the pool. They’re the absolute peaks of water park cool. And whether you want to thrill out, chill out, lay out or play out, you and your family can do all that and more. ’Cause around here, imagination comes in waves.
Go against the tide at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. It blows other water parks away! ’Cause after the storm of storms blew through, it left this tropical paradise full of twisting slides, sandy beaches and the largest inland wave pool around in its wake. Come thrill out on the churning, turning Crush ’n’ Gusher water coaster, chill out on the beach, visit a shark reef or cruise a creek. At least to start out with! You’ll also find slides, rides and bubbling jets for the little ones at Ketchakiddee Creek.
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park is the polar opposite of other water parks…a melted ski resort in the middle of Florida! From bunny slopes to black diamonds, this place is packed with downhill thrills and plenty of ways to cold chill. So come zip down the 120-foot-tall Summit Plummet waterslide, tackle a fast-paced tube run, take on the Teamboat Springs family raft ride or enjoy a leisurely float along a creek. And little ones can have big fun at Tike’s Peak––a special play area full of scaled-down, kid-size slides, rides and water jets.
Water Parks subject to closure for refurbishment, as well as seasonal and weather closures.
LOW BOOKING DEPOSIT: Book now & pay just €20 deposit per person. Call us on 01 878 3500 if you wish to book with deposit.
TOP REASONS TO BOOK WITH KEITH PROWSE!
• For the major theme parks and attractions you get the actual ticket of admission. No queuing at the ticket kiosk or the voucher exchange window.
• We can provide e-tickets for those booking last minute.
• Take advantage of great ticket offers – some not available at the gates
• You don’t have the worry of taking extra cash on holiday.
• You can plan your holiday itinerary you leave home and make the most of your holiday fun time.
• We have years of experience in theme parks and attractions and can help you make the best ticket decisions for your holiday.
• Guarantee you seat at the show or performance of your choice before your travel. Don’t wait until you get there, top show sell out fast.
• You are guaranteed no price increases after you book and so can avoid any price increases at the gates.
• We are an Irish owned company with over 30 years’ experience in Theme Parks and Attractions tickets.